After launching the Moto G84 5G in India a few days back, Motorola has now unveiled the Moto G54 5G smartphone in India today. The newly launched Moto G54 5G comes with a 6.5-inch display that has a Full HD+ resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate. The handset features a dual-camera setup and a 16MP selfie camera. Under the hood, the device is powered by MediaTek’s octa-core SoC. The smartphone also has 5G support and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor for the security purpose.
Moto G54 5G Price in India, Availability
The Moto G54 5G 8GB RAM and 128GB storage model is priced at Rs 15,999 in India, while the variant with 12GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage retails for Rs 18,999. The device comes in Mint Green, Pearl Blue, and Midnight Blue colours. The smartphone will go on sale in India starting September 12 via Flipkart and Motorola India website. The device will be also available for purchase through retail stores in India.
Moto G54 5G Specifications, Features
Powering the Moto G54 5G under the hood there’s an octa-core Dimnsity 7020 SoC which is aided with IMG BXM-8-256 GPU. The device packs up to 12GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. On the software side of things, the G54 5G runs Android 13 out of the box with MyUX on top. The device is also confirmed to receive Android 14 update and three years of monthly security patches. The smartphone boasts a 6.5-inch IPS LCD display that has a Full HD+ resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, and a 20:9 aspect ratio.
When it comes to imaging, the device boasts a 50MP primary camera which has an OIS support and an f/1.8 aperture. The 50MP sensor is joined by an 8MP ultra-wide camera which has an f/2.2 aperture. The smartphone is equipped with a 6,000mAh battery which supports 33W fast charging. Last but not least, the device also has 5G support, a 3.5mm audio jack, a stereo speaker with Dolby Atmos support, NFC, Bluetooth v5.3, Wi-Fi, GPS, a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, and a microSD card slot.
Moto G54 5G Specifications
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS LCD display, 120Hz refresh rate, Full HD+ 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio.
- Processor: MediaTek’s octa-core Dimensity 7020 SoC with IMG BXM-8-256 GPU.
- RAM And Storage: 8GB/12GB, 128GB/256GB, microSD card slot.
- Software: Android 13.
- Rear-facing camera: 50MP primary camera, OIS, f/1.8 aperture, 8MP ultra-wide lens, f/2.2 aperture.
- Front-facing camera: 16MP, f/2.4 aperture.
- Other Features: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IP52 rating, Stereo speaker with Dolby Atmos support.
- Connectivity: 5G (14 bands), dual-SIM card slot, 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v5.3, GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS, NFC, a 3.5mm audio jack, USB Type-C port.
- Dimensions: 161.56 x 73.82 x 8.89mm; Weight: 192 grams.
- Battery: 6,000mAh, 33W fast charging.