The OPPO A38 smartphone has been launched in India today as OPPO’s latest A-series budget-oriented smartphone. This latest A-series 4G handset from OPPO arrives with a 6.56-inch display that has a 90Hz refresh rate and an HD+ resolution. The smartphone features a dual-camera setup and a 5MP selfie camera. Under the hood, the device is powered by an octa-core processor which is paired with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The device runs Android 13 out of the box and it also has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor for the security purpose.
OPPO A38 Price in India, Availability
The OPPO A38 is priced at Rs 12,999 in India. The device comes in sole 4GB RAM + 128GB storage configuration. It is currently available for purchase in India in Glowing Black and Glowing Gold colours via Flipkart.
OPPO A38 Specifications, Features
On the software side of things, the OPPO A38 runs Android 13 out of the box with ColorOS 13.1 skin on top. Powering the device under the hood there is an octa-core Helio G85 chipset which is paired with a Mali-G52 MP2 GPU. The smartphone comes with 4GB of LPDDR4X RAM and 128GB of eMMC 5.1 internal storage. The device also has a microSD card slot which allows storage expansion up to 1TB.
The OPPO A38 sports a 6.56-inch display that has an HD+ resolution and a 90Hz refresh rate. The display panel has a 720 nits peak brightness and a water drop shape notch which houses the selfie camera. The imaging aspect of the smartphone is handled by a dual-camera setup which consists of a 50MP primary camera and a 2MP portrait sensor. The smartphone features a 5MP camera on the front side for selfies and video-calling purposes.
The device also features a side-mounted fingerprint sensor which is embedded in a power button. The other key features which the A38 offers include an IPX4 rating, dual 4G VoLTE support, microSD card support, a 5,000mAh battery, and 33W SuperVOOC fast charging.
OPPO A38 Specifications
- Display: 6.56-inch LCD display, HD+ 1612 x 720 pixels resolution, 90Hz refresh rate, 100% sRGB / DCI-P3 colour gamut, 720 nits peak brightness.
- Processor: MediaTek’s octa-core Helio G85 SoC with Mali-G52 MP2 GPU.
- RAM And Storage: 4GB of LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB of eMMC 5.1 storage, microSD card slot.
- Software: Android 13 with ColorOS 13.1
- Rear-facing camera: 50MP main camera, f/1.8 aperture, 2MP portrait camera, f/2.4 aperture, LED Flash
- Front-facing camera: 5MP, f/2.0 aperture
- Other Features: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, IPX4 rating.
- Dimensions And Weight: 163.74×75.03×8.16mm; 190 grams.
- Connectivity: dual SIM card slot, dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth v5.3, GPS, USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack.
- Battery: 5000mAh, 33W fast charging.