- All Steps To Breed Pals in Palworld
- Placing Pals in Breeding Farm
Although Palworld offers players a large variety of Pals, obtaining the strongest and rarest creatures of each type is impossible without the breeding process. Each wild Pal can have unique skills and passive perks, but obtaining pets with improved abilities and perks of their parents is only possible through breeding. All this will allow you to get the best workers for your farm and warriors to explore dangerous zones, but it is much more difficult than many might imagine.
Unlike some Pokemon games or simple farming sims, the breeding process in Palworld is much more complex and has many features that every player should know about. Eventually, the player will have to create several structures, look for rare ingredients, and do a lot of cooking, but we will try to make this path a little easier.
Palworld: How to Heal & Revive Pals
Sometimes, Pals will fall in battle or lose a significant amount of HP in Palworld. Here’s how to recover them.
All Steps To Breed Pals in Palworld
Since the process of breeding in Palworld involves many preparation steps, players must slowly complete each step before they can breed at least one Pal:
- Unlocking and building Breeding Farm.
- Unlocking and creating an Incubator.
- Selection of Pals for breeding and placing them on a Breeding Farm.
- Creating a Cooking Pot and making Palworld Cake.
- Placing the egg in the Incubator and waiting for it to hatch.
Although many stages are relatively simple and do not require the direct presence of the player, foremost, you must reach at least level 19. It is at this stage that players will already have access to all the necessary buildings in the Technologies tab. You can create them using the following materials:
- Breeding Farm (level 19): 100 Wood, 20 Stone, and 50 Fiber.
- Cooking Pot (level 17): 20 Wood, 15 Ingot, and 3 Flame Organ.
- Egg Incubator (level 7): 10 Paldium Fragment, 5 Cloth, 30 Stone, and 2 Ancient Civilization Parts.
Placing Pals in Breeding Farm
Once you have placed all the necessary buildings, it is time to select Pals to breed. Here are the basic rules you should know:
- Players can only place Pals of different genders in the Breeding Farm.
- You can place Pals of the same species to create an egg that will hatch into a creature of the same species as the parents. However, it will be significantly stronger and will have the skills and perks of its parents.
- If you breed Pals of different species, you can get a much wider variety of Pals. Breeding completely unrelated species will reward you with a random egg that has a high chance of hatching into a rarer Pal. However, the rarer the parents, the higher the chance of unique offspring.
- You can also crossbreed Pals of different species to obtain a unique elemental form from the family of one of the parents. For example, you can cross Mau and any Ice-type Pal such as Swee, and as a result, you can get Mau Cryst. This rule applies to any Pal that has elemental variations.
- Pals have no cooldown after crossbreeding. So once you get the egg, you can use the same Pals again.
6 Things To Do First In Palworld
As Palworld can feel massive and overwhelming, new players should prioritize a few things to get started on the right note.
Cooking Palworld Cake
However, one of the biggest challenges for newbies will be creating Palworld Cake. For the Breeding scale to begin to fill after placing two Pals, players need to place a Palworld Cake in a chest on the Breeding Farm territory. To cook this meal, players must use the Cooking Pot, choose a good chef, and spend the whole day cooking. However, the main problem lies in the ingredients you must collect:
- 5x Flour
- 8x Red Berries
- 7x Milk
- 8x Eggs
- 2x Honey
The first four ingredients can be easily found in the wild or purchased from merchants, but Honey is a little more difficult to obtain. You will have to go on expeditions and fight against dangerous Bees. You’re unlikely to be able to defeat them without a good warrior, but this is the only way to get Honey early in the game until you get good Orbs for catching Bee.
Palworld: How to Summon Pals
Get your Pals out for work or battle with this quick guide covering the summoning mechanic in Palworld.
Having overcome all these difficulties, choosing good Pal parents, and giving them the Cake, you will finally get an egg after some time. All you have to do is pick it up and place it in the Incubator. After some time, a new Pal will hatch from the egg with more powerful abilities and perks than its parents. Of course, its level will only be 1, but you can raise it quite easily by assigning your child tasks in its specialization. You can also find eggs in the wild, avoiding most steps and immediately hatching eggs in the Incubator.
- January 19, 2024
- Pocket Pair, Inc.
- Pocket Pair, Inc.