- Rayne Syndicate Tower Location in Palworld
- How to Beat Zoe and Grizzbolt in Palworld
During the tutorial at the very beginning of Palworld, one of your tasks is to challenge Zoe and Grizzbolt at Rayne Syndicate Tower. Despite it being a tutorial mission, for some reason, the game doesn’t provide any information on how to beat these bosses, aside from a small hint telling you to make sure your Pals and equipment are in top condition.
Defeating this duo will unlock an achievement. Those who wish to unlock said achievement but are struggling to find and defeat Zoe and Grizzbolt can use this guide to make everything easier.
Palworld: How to Get and Use Meat Cleaver
You can butcher Pals with a Meat Cleaver in Palworld by using this helpful guide.
Rayne Syndicate Tower Location in Palworld
You can find Rayne Syndicate Tower not far from the beginning spawn point. The entrance to this location is to the west of the map’s center. One of the locations near this tower is the Plateau of Beginnings area. When you are there, you will be able to see Rayne Syndicate Tower from a distance, so all you have to do is walk there.
You can speed your trip up by having a Pal to ride with, such as Melpaca, but the most efficient way is to Fast Travel to the Great Eagle Statue, which is located quite close to Rayne Syndicate Tower. Once there, your first boss fight will await you, and surviving it can be a little challenging if players march in unprepared.
Palworld: How to Find and Beat Azurobe
Finding Azurobe in Palworld isn’t overly difficult, but defeating it can be challenging. With this guide, players can take this Pal down with ease.
How to Beat Zoe and Grizzbolt in Palworld
If your level is less than 20, it will be hard to defeat Zoe and Grizzbolt on your own, so it’s better to spend some time gaining more experience and becoming stronger before initiating the battle. If you don’t want to waste time and defeat the boss immediately, you should consider seeking the support of other players in co-op multiplayer.
Here are the best Pals you can use against Zoe and Grizzbolt to increase your chance of victory:
These Pals will be your best allies in a fight with Zoe and Grizzbolt due to the boss’ vulnerability to ground-type moves. In addition, you can train other Pals to perform some ground-type moves using Ground Skill Fruits.
Good preparation is key to fighting Zoe and Grizzbolt, but even with good equipment and the right Pals, you may still face difficulties in this boss fight. Here are a few tips you should follow to win:
- Use Pals that have active damage skills. For example, Foxparks, who has a flamethrower, or Lifmunk, who has a gun.
- Your Pals mustn’t get knocked out during the fight, so when you see the boss aiming at them, draw them back so the enemy shoots at nothing.
- Control the HP of your Pals and rotate when a creature has low health so that they are healed, albeit slowly, while in the sphere.
- Use arrows to deal damage to the boss from a distance. A well-aimed headshot from the front will be especially effective, as it will deal extra damage.
- Take care of your health, and roll to avoid Grizzbolt’s attacks.
- Keep an eye on the timer; you have 10 minutes to defeat Zoe and Grizzbolt.
Using these tips, you should easily be able to deal with Zoe and Grizzbolt, thereby unlocking the achievement, getting 5 Ancient Technology Points, and a decent amount of experience as a reward.
- January 19, 2024
- Pocket Pair, Inc.