He kissed a royal but doesn’t quite remember it.
Embattled comedian Russell Brand claimed in a resurfaced interview that he once kissed Meghan Markle while the pair filmed the 2010 comedy “Get Him to the Greek.”
The interview, which originally aired on the talk show “Loose Women” mere days before Markle and Prince Harry’s 2018 wedding, has Brand, 48, recalling his time on the film alongside the Duchess of Sussex.
“Is it true that you’ve snogged Meghan Markle?” asked one of the hosts during the interview.
“As a matter of fact it is,” proclaimed Brand, eliciting a wild response from the crowd. “But let me say before we get carried away. She was in a film that I was in, ‘Get Him to the Greek,’ it was a good film.”
According to Brand, he didn’t realize that Markle, 41, was in it at the time due to the fact she “wasn’t married to a royal person.”
“I don’t remember the film that much, I think I planted one on her in the scene,” continued Brand, noting that it was a “scripted scene.”
“I only know this because I think I saw a clip of it somewhere. Meghan Markle, there we go.”
The scene never made it into the final cut of the film. However, according to Markle’s IMBD page, the former royal is listed as “Tatiana (uncredited).”
The Post has reached out to Markle for comment.
Brand’s resurfaced interview comes mere days after the “Forgetting Sarah Marshall” star was accused of raping and sexually assaulting four women in the UK between 2006 and 2013.
One woman, identified as “Nadia,” claimed the Hollywood star raped her against the wall of his Los Angeles home in 2012 and was treated at a rape crisis center the same day, according to The Sunday Times of London.
The woman later told Brand that she had been scared and felt taken advantage of, telling him, “When a girl [says] NO, it means no” — to which he responded he was “very sorry,” text messages cited by the report show.
A second alleged victim – who is reported to have been 16 at the time — claimed the then-31-year-old called her “the child” and assaulted her during their alleged “emotionally abusive and controlling” three-month relationship.”
Brand has since denied the allegations in a video posted to his Instagram.
“I have received two extremely disturbing letters, or a letter and an email, one from a mainstream media TV company, one from a newspaper, listing a litany of egregious and aggressive attacks,” Brand shared in the clip. “Amidst this litany of astonishing, rather baroque attacks, are some very serious allegations that I absolutely refute.”
The clip continued with Brand admitting to his past “promiscuous” behavior.
“When I was in the movies and as I’ve written about extensively in my books, I was very, very promiscuous,” continued the “Rock of Ages” star. “During that time of promiscuity, the relationships that I had were absolutely always consensual.”
Brand’s father, meanwhile, is backing his son. “Is this seriously the most important thing happening in this world? Immigrants? Cost of living? 10s of thousands killed in Ukraine?” Ron Brand, 80, alleged via Facebook, per the Daily Mail. “Who is prioritising [sic] at BBC News. Who is really driving this vendetta? With many struggling to pay bills. The unproven accusations of 15 years ago take lead on BBC News?”