The Samsung Galaxy S24 has been revealed in leaked 5K renders and a 360° video. The exclusive renders and videos have been posted by Smartprix in collaboration with the popular tipster OnLeaks. The renders and video shows a familiar design, which we have already seen on the Galaxy S23. However, there are several changes when it comes to the fit and finish of the device. Let’s take a look at the renders and see what’s new.
Samsung Galaxy S24 5K Renders Leaked
The information related to the Samsung Galaxy S24 is pretty scarce at the moment despite the Galaxy S24 Ultra being a hot topic in the rumour mill lately. However, we now know what the base Galaxy S24 will look like when it launches. The first thing that pops up while looking at the render is that it looks quite identical to its predecessor, the Samsung Galaxy S23.
The back panel appears to be similar to the vertical triple camera layout with a separate camera cutout for each sensor. However, the LED flash, which is situated next to the top camera cutout in S23 has been moved slightly lower. The finish on the back panel appears to be the same silky matte finish that we saw on the previous generation flagship.
But what really stands out is the mid-frame of the upcoming Galaxy S24. According to the leaked renders, the curved and rounded edges are gone. Samsung Galaxy S24 will come with a boxy mid-frame featuring flat edges but retains the rounded corner. Another new addition is the presence of the Ultra-Wideband or UWB antenna on the side of the device. According to Smartprix, this is a first for the Samsung Galaxy lineup.
As for dimensions, the Galaxy S24 is said to measure 147 x 70.5 x 7.6mm. The Samsung Galaxy S23 measured 146.3 x 70.9 x 7.6mm. While the thickness of the upcoming device is the same as its predecessor, it’s slightly taller but less wide. No other information has been provided by the exclusive leak.
Samsung Galaxy S24 Expected Specifications
- Display: Dynamic M13 AMOLED LTPO panel, 120Hz refresh rate
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 Made for Galaxy or Exynos 2400 SoC, Adreno 740 GPU
- RAM and Storage: Up to 12GB RAM, 512GB storage
- Software: OneUI 6 based on Android 14
- Rear Cameras: 50 MP primary camera, 12MP ultra-wide-angle sensor, 10MP telephoto lens with 3x optical zoom
- Front Camera: 12MP lens
- Battery: 4,700mAh (Galaxy S23), 45W wired charging, wireless charging
- Others: Titanium Frame, IP68 water and dust resistance, in-display fingerprint scanner